British elevators Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BRITISH ELEVATORS 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 15D. Prefix with "graphy" for a high school subject
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Tofu component
- 2d. "Before," to a poet
- 3d. Tit for ___
- 4d. French farewell
- 5d. Crank up, as an engine
- 6d. Female animal that goes "baa!"
- 7d. "Water," in Spanish
- 8d. ___ cream (Tex-Mex staple)
- 9d. Vatican City VIP
- ↶current11d. British elevators
- 15d. Prefix with "graphy" for a high school subject
- 16d. Open-mouthed sign of boredom
- 17d. "Bring your ___ booze"
- 19d. Bread with caraway seeds
- 21d. Jared ___, "Morbius" actor
- 22d. Emotion akin to jealousy
- 23d. Dr
- 24d. Clumsy chap
- 25d. ___ Mahal, Indian monument of love
- 27d. "Going once, going twice, ___!"
- 28d. Think ___ of (dislike)
- 29d. Prefix with "classicism" or "realism"
- 31d. Officially prohibit
- 32d. When a Lyft driver will show up: Abbr.
- 33d. Sudoku solver's stationery
- 35d. Cat's "I'm warm and happy" sound
- 36d. Paint shop selection
- 37d. Short Instagram videos
- 38d. JW Marriott bookings
- 39d. Magnum ___ (masterwork)
- 40d. Fruit with a big bottom
- 41d. Britain's ___ of Man
- 43d. Corporate alias letters
- 44d. "Let me clear ___ air..."
- 45d. Answer indicated by a nod
- 47d. Palindromic dot on a die
- 48d. "How ___ supposed to know?": 2 wds.
- 49d. ___-eyed (innocent looking)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.