Broadband initials Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
BROADBAND INITIALS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 26A. "The Song is ___," song by The Who that was written by Pete Townshend
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Beings from outer space: Abbr.
- 1|Beings from outer space: Abbra.|Ets.
- 4a. Frida Kahlo's creation
- 7a. What an employed person has
- 10a. Attacked like a mosquito
- 11a. "Rubyfruit Jungle" author Rita ___ Brown
- 12a. Takashi ___, retired Japanese gymnast
- 13a. "Behind ___," song by The Who that was covered in the TV series "Legion": 2 wds.
- 13|"Behind ___," song by The Who that was covered in the TV series "Legion": 2 wdsa.|Blueeyes.
- 16a. Like hazardous winter roads
- 17a. Snaky letter
- 18a. Saint who is depicted with a lamb
- 20a. ___ Gadot, actress who played Gisele in "Fast & Furious"
- 22a. Another word for unnecessary fuss
- 23a. Legendary Boston Bruins defenseman Bobby ___
- ↶current24a. Broadband initials
- 26a. "The Song is ___," song by The Who that was written by Pete Townshend
- 30a. "Leaving Las Vegas" actor Cage, familiarly
- 31a. To the point
- 32a. "Dusk," to Keats
- 33a. Song by The Who which was written for actress Theresa Russell
- 35a. Table supports
- 36a. Opposite of "passive"
- 39a. Regal form of address
- 41a. "Baba ___," hit song by The Who which is used as the pregame music at Sanford Stadium
- 45a. Stiller and Affleck
- 46a. Tres minus dos
- 47a. Obligation to repay
- 48a. Synonym for last and final, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.