Chimney residue Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CHIMNEY RESIDUE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 38A. Stir-fry vessels
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Math subject where you find "x," for short
- 4a. Become droopy, as skin
- 7a. "Every Little Thing ___ Does is Magic," song by The Police
- 10a. Document of land ownership
- 12a. Apple desktop
- 14a. Actress Anderson of "Barbed Wire," familiarly
- 15a. Salami station
- 16a. "Hey, ___ Sister," song by Train
- 17a. Colony insect
- 18a. Day after Friday, for short
- 20a. "The ___," 2011 crime comedy film starring Don Cheadle that's set in Ireland
- 22a. "___ of Friends," 1995 drama film starring Chris O'Donnell that's set in Ireland
- 25a. Kabayaki fish
- 26a. U.S
- 27a. Continuing storyline
- 29a. Pull out ___ the stops
- 32a. 2007 romantic musical film starring Glen Hansard that's set in Ireland
- 34a. Temporary teacher, informally
- 36a. Chimney residue
- 38a. Stir-fry vessels
- 39a. Give in to a sale
- 41a. Morrison who sang "Brown Eyed Girl"
- 42a. "Lemon" suffix for a summer drink
- 45a. Kind of show where one can see juggling, singing, or dancing
- 47a. "The ___ Man," 1952 comedy-drama film starring John Wayne that's set in Ireland
- 49a. Pigeon's "psst"
- 50a. "Cinderella" mouse
- 51a. "That sounds bad!": 2 wds.
- 53a. Potter's essential
- 57a. Justin Timberlake's "Suit & ___"
- 58a. "I couldn't ___ less!"
- 59a. West Wing worker
- 60a. Benchmark, for short
- 61a. Georgia Tech alum, for short
- 62a. "___ Year," 2010 rom-com film starring Amy Adams that's set in Ireland
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.