Chinese way of life Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
CHINESE WAY OF LIFE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 60A. ___ Wolfe, Rex Stout's armchair detective
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Director ___ Craven of "The People Under the Stairs"
- 4a. ___ coat (attire for a scientist)
- 7a. Pea holder
- 10a. Break a fast
- 11a. Swedish furniture giant
- 13a. "No ___, ands, or buts!"
- 14a. Stage name for the "Uptown Funk" singer whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez: 2 wds.
- 17a. Denver Broncos' organization: Abbr.
- 18a. Flow back, as the tide
- 19a. Clock sound
- 21a. Stage name for the "Royals" singer whose real name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor
- 24a. Famous Bollywood actor ___ Rukh Khan
- 25a. "Caught you!"
- 26a. "Are we there ___?"
- 28a. "E pluribus ___" (U.S
- 32a. Spot for dirty dishes
- 34a. Stage name for the "Poker Face" singer whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta: 2 wds.
- 37a. Scotch and ___ (bar order)
- 38a. ___ Larson, Oscar-winning "Room" actress
- 39a. Existential question starter, maybe
- 40a. Tip of a stocking
- 42a. Father, affectionately
- 44a. Actor ___ Holbrook of "The Sandman"
- 46a. "The Addams Family" actress Christina ___
- 50a. Snake that's in the constriction business
- 51a. Stage name for the "Tiny Dancer" singer who was born Reginald Kenneth Dwight: 2 wds.
- 55a. Colony insect with a Queen
- 56a. Spotted by someone, say
- 57a. Count ___ (Lemony Snicket villain)
- 58a. Homer's cry with a head slap
- ↶current59a. Chinese "way" of life
- 60a. ___ Wolfe, Rex Stout's armchair detective
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.