Composure under pressure Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
COMPOSURE UNDER PRESSURE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Constantly hound
- 4a. Mis' followers, on a musical scale
- 7a. ___-Man (arcade game)
- 10a. Fleecy farm mom
- 11a. Participate in a 100m race, maybe
- 12a. HP and Acer competitor
- 13a. Egg-based paint medium seen in artworks such as Carlo Crivelli's "Madonna and Child"
- 15a. "You can ___ horse to water...": 2 wds.
- 16a. "Right this minute!": Abbr.
- 17a. ___ paint, medium seen in graffiti artworks such as Banksy's "Girl with Balloon"
- 18a. Fundamental or elementary
- 21a. Slippery shower bar
- 23a. Horned beast you may see on a safari, for short
- 24a. "___ your turn!"
- 25a. "...think, therefore ___." (Descartes' phrase): 2 wds.
- 26a. Snowy or barn, e.g.
- 28a. ___ year (sabbatical)
- 31a. Network for talk show "Conan": Abbr.
- 32a. Hollywood's ___ West
- 33a. Performer's place
- 35a. Paint medium seen in artworks such as Albrecht Durer's "Young Hare"
- 37a. Black sticky goo
- 38a. Sir ___ McKellen
- 39a. Big name in dental care: Hyph.
- 41a. Fast-drying paint medium seen in artworks such as Andy Warhol's "Marilyn Diptych"
- 45a. Computer display unit
- 46a. "T" in BTW
- 47a. "Ex Machina" robot
- 48a. Composure under pressure
- 49a. Pharmacy item, briefly
- 50a. Barbells' setting
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.