Covert operative Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
COVERT OPERATIVE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 42A. ___ out a decent living
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. ___-friendly (Earth-friendly)
- 4a. Freezing, as a wind
- 7a. Small lie
- 10a. Non-profit URL ender
- 11a. Actress ___ Barrymore of "Never Been Kissed"
- 13a. Lawbreaker's confinement
- 14a. Zero, to a soccer player
- 15a. 366 days, sometimes
- 16a. Intentionally exclude
- 17a. ___ Ramsey, "The Worst Witch" actress who plays Ellie in HBO's "The Last of Us"
- 19a. Red-hot emotion
- 21a. "A Nightmare on ___ Street," film with Freddy Krueger
- 22a. Get to the bottom of?
- 25a. Sheep's comment
- 27a. International commerce group: Abbr.
- 28a. Prefix with "center" or "Pen"
- 30a. ___ Pierce, "Charlie Jade" actor who plays Perry in HBO's "The Last of Us"
- 33a. Gin's cocktail buddy
- 35a. "How long before you reach my place?": Abbr.
- 36a. "Mmm, ___ beso, ooh that kiss..." (Paul Anka lyrics)
- 37a. ___ Offerman, "Parks and Recreation" actor who plays Bill in HBO's "The Last of Us"
- 38a. Retail giant with a red bullseye logo
- ↶current40a. Covert operative
- 42a. ___ out a decent living
- 43a. New Yorker's commute option
- 45a. Gabriel ___, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" actor who plays Tommy in HBO's "The Last of Us"
- 48a. Cupid, to the Greeks
- 50a. Sports injury-preventing item
- 53a. Actor Sy of "Lupin"
- 54a. What gallery curators curate
- 55a. Brew with a big head, perhaps
- 56a. Happy greeting from a German Shepherd
- 57a. UFC combat sport: Abbr.
- 58a. Rackety noise
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.