Cube in a chance based game Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
CUBE IN A CHANCE BASED GAME 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31A. Dublin's country, for short
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. European mountain peak
- 4a. Where you may say "Cheers!"
- 7a. In the dumps, say
- 10a. Sylvia Plath's work
- 12a. ___ Wong, "Always Be My Maybe" actress
- 13a. Traffic jam sound
- 14a. Roman robe, in ancient times
- 15a. Cul-de-___
- 16a. Artist's creative spark
- 17a. Vietnam's Ho ___ Minh City
- 19a. Go ___ the grid (completely disconnect)
- 21a. United States of ___, country that won the 2017 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 25a. "Friends" actress Kudrow
- 28a. Wall-E or C-3PO, for one
- ↶current29a. Cube in a chance-based game
- 31a. Dublin's country, for short
- 33a. College application stat: Abbr.
- 34a. Havana's country that placed second in the 2006 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 35a. Mosby from "How I Met Your Mother"
- 36a. "You there!"
- 37a. Chapped lips ointment
- 38a. Sahara sand formation
- 39a. Dispatched, as a package
- 40a. Tokyo's country that won the 2006 and 2009 editions of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 41a. In a tough ___ (difficult situation)
- 43a. Debtor's letters
- 44a. Netflix alternative that streams "The Handmaid's Tale"
- 45a. Dominican ___, country that won the 2013 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 50a. Ink splotch
- 51a. Presidential office shape
- 52a. "Thom Pain (based on nothing)" writer Will ___
- 53a. Solemn promise
- 54a. Surrender, as land
- 55a. Drive-___ (movie theaters, once)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.