Disinterested and unengaged Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DISINTERESTED AND UNENGAGED 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8D. "___ Nelson Mandela" musical tribute written by Jerry Dammers and performed by The Special A.K.A.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Baby's dribble catcher
- 2d. Actress Thurman from"Pulp Fiction"
- 3d. Person who treats patients, for short
- 4d. "Welcome to our humble ___"
- 5d. Celestial bodies with tails
- 6d. Fleecy bleater on a farm
- 7d. Disinterested and unengaged
- 8d. "___ Nelson Mandela" musical tribute written by Jerry Dammers and performed by The Special A.K.A.
- 9d. Took a tumble
- 10d. Vegan milk option
- 15d. Actress Holmes from "Dawson's Creek"
- 16d. "Hurry up!" in the olden days
- 21d. "What ___ four legs but..."
- 22d. Moody music genre
- 23d. Imitate or copy
- 24d. Smoke, slangily
- 25d. In the past
- 27d. Male sibling, for short
- 28d. Nagoya's currency
- 29d. "Before" to poets
- 31d. "___ Love," song by Blue
- 32d. Be in silent agreement?
- 34d. Have a stomach bug
- 37d. Extremely strange or eccentric
- 39d. Thanksgiving dinner, maybe
- 40d. Contest for cowboys, maybe
- 41d. "___ was saying...": 2 wds.
- 42d. Yo Gotti's track ft
- 43d. Carpet seller's measurement
- 44d. Musician's dates, say
- 47d. Aah's partner
- 48d. Super Bowl organization: Abbr.
- 49d. Expert in the ring?
- 50d. ___ ipsa loquitur
- 51d. Kennel sound
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.