DVD predecessor Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DVD PREDECESSOR ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7A. Fashion's Biggest Gala, say
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Male sibling, for short
- 4a. DVD predecessor: Abbr.
- 7a. Fashion's Biggest Gala, say
- 10a. Enjoy the buffet, say
- 11a. Savings account initials
- 12a. O
- 13a. Opposite of WSW: Abbr.
- 14a. Dreamy sleep letters
- 15a. Kurylenko from "Oblivion"
- 16a. Liberty or Christ the Redeemer, e.g.
- 18a. Prefix before "belief" or "respect"
- 19a. Seek a response
- 20a. Before A.D.: Abbr.
- 22a. J'___ (Dior perfume)
- 25a. Cookie jar remainder
- 27a. One of the focuses of Paleontology which is pursued by Ross from "Friends"
- 29a. Drinks for diarrhea patients: Abbr.
- 32a. Lines on maps, for short
- 33a. Stamped item, briefly
- 34a. Living room seater
- 35a. Nail site on a foot
- 36a. One to say "talk to the hand!"
- 37a. Sail carrier
- 39a. "___ in Black" (1997 film starring Tommy Lee Jones)
- 40a. Head site that can become greasy
- 42a. Key focus of Silvology which was pursued by Austrian composer, Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf
- 46a. Pink Floyd's song "High ___"
- 47a. Transport ideal for rough routes: Abbr.
- 48a. Watercolor alternative
- 49a. In ___ (in existence)
- 50a. Peg for Tiger Woods
- 51a. Susan from "L.A
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.