Edmonton NHL team based in Alberta that has 5 Stanley Cup wins Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
EDMONTON NHL TEAM BASED IN ALBERTA THAT HAS 5 STANLEY CUP WINS 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31A. "Homeland" organization: Abbr.
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Poison ___ (plant that makes you itch)
- 4a. Nocturnal mammal that hangs upside down
- 7a. Annoying pop-ups, for short
- 10a. Flight connection word
- 11a. "Hey!" in Madrid
- 12a. Famed Egyptian queen, for short
- 13a. Twisty sushi fish
- 14a. Dispatched, as mail
- 16a. Nobel Peace Prize city
- 17a. "___ Child O' Mine" (Guns N' Roses hit)
- 19a. ___ Red Wings, NHL team based in Michigan that has 11 Stanley Cup wins
- 21a. ___-com ("When Harry Met Sally" film genre)
- 23a. "Straight Outta Compton" rap group
- 24a. Italian fashion designer Giorgio ___
- ↶current27a. Edmonton ___, NHL team based in Alberta that has 5 Stanley Cup wins
- 31a. "Homeland" organization: Abbr.
- 32a. Like a shirt that needs stitches
- 34a. "You'll ___ the day you messed with me!" (regret)
- 35a. ___ Maple Leafs, NHL team based in Ontario that has 13 Stanley Cup wins
- 38a. Big heap of money
- 39a. ___-hour traffic
- 40a. Card game played with a straight face, perhaps
- 41a. Shade of blue akin to aqua
- 43a. Sticky or slimy stuff
- 44a. Tequila serving
- 45a. ___ Canadiens, NHL team based in Quebec that has 24 Stanley Cup wins
- 50a. Put on the payroll
- 51a. Hit sharply, as a mosquito
- 52a. "Let sleeping dogs ___"
- 53a. Furry Himalayan ox
- 54a. Tennis or volleyball barriers
- 55a. Travel by airplane
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.