Eye medication dispenser rhymes with copper Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
EYE MEDICATION DISPENSER RHYMES WITH COPPER 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28A. "Not guilty," for one
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Two hours before noon
- 4a. Paintings, sculptures, and such, e.g.
- 7a. "My Big ___ Greek Wedding" (2002 rom-com)
- 10a. Dryly humorous (word you'll find hidden in "awry")
- 11a. "___ is me!" ("Alas!")
- 12a. "Selma" director ___ DuVernay
- 13a. Solemn pledge
- 15a. Madame Tussauds material
- 16a. Combine, as ingredients for a salad
- 17a. Flightless Australian runner
- 20a. Completely satisfy, as one's appetite
- 22a. ___ Cowboys, NFL team led by Tom Landry for 29 seasons
- 25a. General ___ (name on a Chinese menu)
- ↶current26a. Eye medication dispenser (rhymes with "copper')
- 28a. "Not guilty," for one
- 32a. "The Wizard of Oz" character ___ Man
- 33a. Uno, ___, tres...
- 35a. In need of a doctor, say
- 36a. Organ with a canal and a drum?
- 39a. Doomsday ___, legendary unit coached by Tom Landry during the '60s and '70s
- 42a. ___ Speedwagon, "Time for Me to Fly" rock band
- 44a. ___ Tomatoes (movie review-aggregation website)
- 45a. New York ___, NFL team where Tom Landry played before becoming a legendary coach
- 48a. "Peaky Blinders" network: Abbr.
- 49a. Prefix with "puncture" to mean a form of traditional Chinese medicine
- 50a. ___ tear (common sports injury): Abbr.
- 52a. "Phew, no ___ done"
- 56a. "___ Save the King" (U.K
- 57a. Mary ___ (cosmetics company)
- 58a. Serpent in "The Jungle Book"
- 59a. What "maid" has but "mad" doesn't?: 2 wds.
- 60a. "Before," to Keats
- 61a. Word that may follow "iron" or "stone"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.