Flightless bird from Down Under Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
FLIGHTLESS BIRD FROM DOWN UNDER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. ___ and turn (sleep uneasily)
- 2d. Flag down, as a cab
- 3d. Curly hairdo
- 4d. BMW ___, Italian-designed automobile with an egg shape and three wheels first sold in 1953
- 5d. "Rebel Without a Cause" actor James ___ who loved autos
- 6d. Very eager, as a book lover
- 7d. Super ___ Bros., popular Nintendo game with an Italian plumber
- 8d. Obama health law: Abbr.
- 9d. Frying ___, kitchen vessel
- 10d. Poet's "before"
- 15d. Nutrient in beans, bran and celery
- 16d. ___ Gaga who sang "Born This Way"
- 20d. Strike-calling official in baseball, for short
- 22d. Amount recommended by a doctor, say
- 23d. Cape ___, Massachusetts
- 24d. Santa ___, California
- 25d. Turn to mush, as a fruit
- 26d. Arcing tennis return
- 28d. Hi-___ image, for short (high quality)
- 29d. Kit ___ bar
- 32d. Ford ___, automobile first sold in 1949 whose name is an alias for "shooting star"
- 33d. Unpleasant smell, say
- 36d. Campfire leftover
- 38d. R2-D2 and Wall-E, e.g.
- 40d. Male spouse, affectionately
- 41d. ___ Holmes, Sherlock Holmes' sleuthing younger sister
- 43d. Identical sibling, say
- 44d. Ringo Starr's instrument
- 45d. Nobel laureate ___ Pavlov
- 46d. San ___, Italian resort city
- 47d. Made illustrations, say
- 48d. Catch
- ↶current49d. Flightless bird from Down Under
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.