Football idiom that may be used at work to refer to pushing work to another day Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
FOOTBALL IDIOM THAT MAY BE USED AT WORK TO REFER TO PUSHING WORK TO ANOTHER DAY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 49A. Like cricket fields, often
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Lip ___ battle
- 5a. "N" in NDA
- 8a. Narrow fissure in a rock (anagram of "frit")
- 12a. Toy that spins on a string: Hyph.
- 13a. "Yes, captain!"
- 14a. Colored eye ring
- 15a. Like limes and some grapes
- 16a. Greatly annoy
- 17a. "Knocked it out of the ___," baseball idiom that may be used at work to indicate success
- 18a. Old-fashioned "no"
- 20a. "If not now, ___ when?"
- 22a. Made a wish, on a birthday cake
- 24a. Grace ender
- 25a. Laissez-___ (economic system)
- 26a. On the ___ (fleeing town)
- 27a. Attack with a ray gun
- 30a. ___ or nothing
- 31a. Sn, in a chemistry textbook
- 32a. Novelist Levin who wrote "Rosemary's Baby"
- 33a. "The Haunting of ___ Manor" (TV series)
- 34a. "___-ching!" (sound a cashier hears)
- 35a. "Pass the ___," track race idiom that may be used at work to refer to handing over responsibilities
- 37a. Deep misfortunes
- 38a. Green Day's "American ___"
- 39a. Got some shut-eye
- 41a. Attempt to impress, romantically
- 42a. "___ Mary," football idiom that may be used at work to refer to last-resort methods
- 43a. Prefix with "graph" or "pen"
- ↶current45a. Football idiom that may be used at work to refer to pushing work to another day
- 49a. Like cricket fields, often
- 50a. Origami or pottery, e.g.
- 51a. Nirvana, e.g.
- 52a. Tiara highlight
- 53a. It may be said with a shrug
- 54a. Part of a kindergartener's routine
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.