Freely frolic about rhymes with pomp Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FREELY FROLIC ABOUT RHYMES WITH POMP 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30D. Word before "51" and after "Bay"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Comment in a cold room
- 2d. Pigeon's noise
- 3d. Corn on the ___
- 4d. ___ Skywalker (Mark Hamill's "Star Wars" role)
- 5d. "Don't mind ___ do!": 2 wds.
- 6d. ___ Ricketts, Jamaican former soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award in 2010 and 2013
- 7d. Cockpit captain
- 8d. Actress ___ Lupino of "High Sierra"
- 9d. Boulevard-lining tree
- 10d. Gym goer's unit, for short
- 12d. Phobia causes
- 19d. "Y'all ain't seen nothing ___!"
- 21d. Auctioneer's call
- 22d. Greek God of war
- 23d. Second to ___
- 24d. Wi-Fi alternative, on one's phone
- 26d. Furry river mammal
- ↶current28d. Freely frolic about (rhymes with "pomp")
- 30d. Word before "51" and after "Bay"
- 31d. ___ Hamid, American soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award in 2014
- 33d. "___ & I," song by G-Eazy and Halsey
- 36d. King ___ (ancient Egyptian pharaoh)
- 37d. Indian honorific
- 38d. Matt ___, American soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year award in 2021
- 39d. Point out the resemblance to
- 41d. Batman's nemesis
- 42d. Milne's Hundred ___ Wood
- 43d. ___ serif
- 44d. Acne spot
- 45d. Derek Jeter's jersey number
- 46d. Where you can throw a can
- 48d. Prefix for birds
- 49d. Ballpoint or gel, e.g.
- 50d. Rocky Mountains sighting
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.