Garden where Adam and Eve met Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
GARDEN WHERE ADAM AND EVE MET 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31D. Spider-Man's aunt
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "The ___ Hatter" (2021 film)
- 2d. Carbon dating measure
- 3d. Duck's hangout
- 4d. "___ of Glamis," Macbeth's title
- 5d. ___-minded (forgetful)
- 6d. Cooking utensil
- 7d. Similar sort
- 8d. Start from scratch
- 9d. Prefix with "drama" to mean exaggerated
- 13d. ___ talk (high spirited speech)
- 15d. Prefix with "practice" or "ware"
- 18d. Desktop's clickable symbol
- 19d. Adidas product
- 21d. Yellow rental vehicle
- 22d. Egg hatcher
- 23d. Flightless Aussie bird
- 24d. ___-tickler (funny)
- 26d. "___ to the World"
- 27d. Bard's "previously"
- 28d. Neighbor of Homer Simpson
- ↶current30d. Garden where Adam and Eve met
- 31d. Spider-Man's aunt
- 33d. "I ___ Fine" (song by The Beatles)
- 36d. Obtain temporarily
- 38d. "All the ___"
- 39d. What headphones aim to "cancel"
- 40d. "___ Take My Eyes Off You," song by Frankie Valli
- 41d. Lady ___, "Bad Romance" singer who performed at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 42d. Response to "how're you?" perhaps: 2 wds.
- 43d. "___ La Vida," song by Coldplay
- 45d. Speed ___ (mobile phone feature)
- 47d. "She" in Portuguese
- 49d. Messenger molecule: Abbr.
- 50d. ___ Rock, "All Summer Long" singer who performed at the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime show
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.