Get three in a row in tic tac toe say Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GET THREE IN A ROW IN TIC TAC TOE SAY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 53A. Big name in daredevilry
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Privately include in an email: Abbr.
- 4a. To-go cup topper
- 7a. Ship's landing site
- 11a. Parking spot for Santa's sleigh
- 13a. E.T.'s ride: Abbr.
- 14a. Up to nothing, say
- 15a. Post-shower wraparound
- 16a. Kith's partner
- 17a. Night reader's light source
- 18a. Yacht affirmative
- 20a. "Price negotiable" in real estate ads: Abbr.
- 22a. ___ Blake, Jamaican soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award in 2016 and 2020
- 25a. ___ Mannone, Italian soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award in 2019
- 27a. Comedy Central event
- 28a. Cool, in the '80s
- 29a. Regular customer's "running" thing
- 32a. Suffix with "respond" or "persist"
- 33a. "Sweetie," informally
- 34a. "Bi" plus one?
- 35a. Adriatic or Arabian, e.g.
- 36a. ___ Melia, American soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award in 2017
- 37a. "___ Magnolias" (1989 film)
- 39a. Mashed potatoes flaw
- 40a. Far from urban
- 41a. Cheese, to a mouse
- 43a. Alex Ferguson's title
- 44a. ___ Steffen, American soccer player who won the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award in 2018
- 45a. "No information for now," on a schedule: Abbr.
- 47a. A collar may cover it
- 51a. "With regards to," to lawyers: 2 wds.
- ↶current52a. Get three in a row in tic-tac-toe, say
- 53a. Big name in daredevilry
- 54a. One in a rebellious stage?
- 55a. Iron-___ (certain patches)
- 56a. Puck's place
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.