Give it 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GIVE IT 2 WDS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 56A. ___ Hathaway, actress who sang "I Dreamed a Dream" in "Les Miserables"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "___ Is Us," drama TV series starring Mandy Moore
- 5a. Long-running show with famous cast members: Abbr.
- 8a. "Don't ___ the Music" (Rihanna's request)
- 12a. "They ___ that way!" (bystander's words)
- 13a. Letter that follows "bee"
- 14a. Nicolas ___, actor who sang "Love Me" in "Wild at Heart"
- 15a. Palo ___, California
- 16a. "The Cat in the ___," Mike Myers film
- 17a. Ben Stiller's alma mater: Abbr.
- 18a. They assist in funding an event
- 20a. Alfie ___, British tenor and actor
- 21a. Electric swimmer
- 22a. Pat gently, as makeup
- 23a. Little bit
- 26a. Estimated worth
- 29a. Gradually subside, as the tide
- 32a. "Yo te ___" ("I love you," in Spanish)
- 33a. Burst open, as a volcano
- 34a. Deceptive story
- 35a. ___ Segel, actor who sang "Dracula's Lament" in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"
- 37a. Hair gel, essentially
- 38a. Captain's journal
- 39a. Sport-___ (off-road vehicle)
- 41a. Cashew, e.g.
- 43a. Popular misconceptions
- 45a. Underground plant networks
- 49a. Cry loudly
- 50a. Slump, as an old sofa chair
- 53a. Poetic "you"
- 54a. Penguin predator
- ↶current55a. "Give it ___!": 2 wds.
- 56a. ___ Hathaway, actress who sang "I Dreamed a Dream" in "Les Miserables"
- 57a. Give one's approval
- 58a. As ___ (up until now)
- 59a. Plenty
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.