Glide over snowy slopes Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
GLIDE OVER SNOWY SLOPES 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 49D. Chili ___ carne (spicy dish)
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Married woman's title
- 2d. "___ for the stars..."
- 3d. "Are ___ busy?"
- 4d. Gift decoration accessory
- 5d. Mouse action?
- 6d. Computer memory with short access time
- 7d. "___ Baba and the Forty Thieves"
- 8d. Tiny amount
- 9d. Arabian or Caribbean, e.g.
- 11d. Mouse catching tool
- 15d. Wrath or rage
- 17d. "...Up above the world so ___..."
- 19d. Liquid dish served with a ladle
- 23d. Lecturer, for short
- 24d. Spreadsheet input
- 25d. "One size ___ all" (garment label, perhaps)
- 27d. Restaurant's handout
- 29d. Prefix with "potent" and "present"
- 30d. "Mamma ___!"
- 31d. Sinusitis department: Abbr.
- 33d. ___ Dame, Paris landmark
- 35d. Engagement jewelry
- 39d. Rash-soothing powder
- 43d. India's beach state
- 45d. Actor Epps of "Higher Learning"
- 46d. "___ Not in Kansas," 1991 song by Big Country
- ↶current48d. Glide over snowy slopes
- 49d. Chili ___ carne (spicy dish)
- 50d. Went undercover
- 51d. Pig pen
- 53d. Remote's "take me back" button, for short
- 54d. Deli bread variety
- 55d. "Indeed!"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.