Golfers elevator Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GOLFERS ELEVATOR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "G" in OMG
- 4a. Sunscreen bottle initials
- 7a. Obey a red street light
- 11a. "Black Beatles" duo ___ Sremmurd
- 12a. Archaic "you"
- 13a. Strongly suggest
- 14a. Physicist's unit of resistance
- 15a. It's closed to make a fist
- 16a. Large swallow of water
- 17a. "Teardrops On My ___," 2006 song by Taylor Swift with a string instrument in its title
- 19a. Julie Andrews' title
- 20a. Trousers mishap
- 21a. Water-resistant covering
- 22a. Assess, as a movie
- 25a. Climbing vine
- 26a. 2003 Will Ferrell holiday film
- 29a. Fairytale fiend
- 30a. "All About That ___," 2014 song by Meghan Trainor with a low-pitched instrument in its title
- 31a. Spanish for "aunt"
- 32a. "Hello" heard while trick-or-treating
- 33a. Illegally manipulate, as an election
- 34a. "First Take" channel: Abbr.
- 35a. "___ Rain," 1986 song by Bruce Hornsby and the Range with a string instrument in its title
- 39a. Spell opener
- 40a. In store for?
- 43a. "Gabriel's ___," 1986 song composed by Ennio Morricone with a wind instrument in its title
- 44a. "Cogito ___ sum"
- 46a. Encourager's chant
- 48a. Bone near the funny bone
- 49a. Slip through the cracks?
- 50a. Taco day, for short
- 51a. Golfer's elevator?
- 52a. EMT's lifesaving procedure: Abbr.
- 53a. Get someone excited, with "up"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.