Green legume in fried rice Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
GREEN LEGUME IN FRIED RICE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7A. Put clothes into a bag for a vacation, say
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Two-___ toilet paper
- ↶current4a. Green legume in fried rice
- 7a. Put clothes into a bag for a vacation, say
- 11a. Garden weeding implement
- 12a. Cul-de-___
- 13a. Strong desire, say
- 14a. Granola bar grain
- 15a. Girl Scout uniform band
- 16a. Jockey's strap
- 17a. Another word for "movie," and a word that has an obscure perfect rhyme with the word "pilm"
- 19a. Crowdsourced dining review website
- 21a. Video's counterpart, for short
- 23a. Place where one may kiss the bride
- 27a. Citrus fruit or a color, and a word that has an obscure near-perfect rhyme with "sporange"
- 30a. Nobel Prize category for Nelson Mandela
- 31a. Movie dog ___ Tin Tin
- 32a. Slangy "no"
- 35a. Spearheaded, as a project
- 36a. Period of geological time, say
- 39a. Harmonious vocals or instrumental sounds, and a word that has an obscure perfect rhyme with the word "anchusic"
- 42a. Robin Williams's "Aladdin" role
- 43a. ___ and proper (well-behaved)
- 44a. Picture puzzle with words, for short
- 46a. One of the twelve divisions in a year, and a word that has an obscure perfect rhyme with the word "oneth"
- 50a. The "D" in CD
- 53a. Computer menu option after a mistake
- 56a. Letters on a debtor's note
- 57a. The ___ Office (president's working place)
- 58a. Emulate a famous tower in Pisa
- 59a. "ROFL" relative, in a text message: Abbr.
- 60a. Extravagant publicity?
- 61a. "The ___ Wonder" (nickname for DC Comics' Robin)
- 62a. Deer on Michigan's flag
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.