Havanas country that placed second in the 2006 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
HAVANAS COUNTRY THAT PLACED SECOND IN THE 2006 EDITION OF THE WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC TOURNAMENT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 35A. Mosby from "How I Met Your Mother"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. European mountain peak
- 4a. Where you may say "Cheers!"
- 7a. In the dumps, say
- 10a. Sylvia Plath's work
- 12a. ___ Wong, "Always Be My Maybe" actress
- 13a. Traffic jam sound
- 14a. Roman robe, in ancient times
- 15a. Cul-de-___
- 16a. Artist's creative spark
- 17a. Vietnam's Ho ___ Minh City
- 19a. Go ___ the grid (completely disconnect)
- 21a. United States of ___, country that won the 2017 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 25a. "Friends" actress Kudrow
- 28a. Wall-E or C-3PO, for one
- 29a. Cube in a chance-based game
- 31a. Dublin's country, for short
- 33a. College application stat: Abbr.
- ↶current34a. Havana's country that placed second in the 2006 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 35a. Mosby from "How I Met Your Mother"
- 36a. "You there!"
- 37a. Chapped lips ointment
- 38a. Sahara sand formation
- 39a. Dispatched, as a package
- 40a. Tokyo's country that won the 2006 and 2009 editions of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 41a. In a tough ___ (difficult situation)
- 43a. Debtor's letters
- 44a. Netflix alternative that streams "The Handmaid's Tale"
- 45a. Dominican ___, country that won the 2013 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 50a. Ink splotch
- 51a. Presidential office shape
- 52a. "Thom Pain (based on nothing)" writer Will ___
- 53a. Solemn promise
- 54a. Surrender, as land
- 55a. Drive-___ (movie theaters, once)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.