Have on me Show compassion Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HAVE ON ME SHOW COMPASSION 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 38A. "You can pass" color
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "No more, no ___"
- 5a. "For ___ a jolly good..."
- 8a. Relaxing getaway
- 11a. Inventor's inspiration
- 12a. Caught in the ___ (redhanded)
- 13a. Next of ___ (relatives)
- 14a. Mr
- 16a. "The ___," 1977 novel by Stephen King with a film adaptation directed by Stanley Kubrick
- 18a. "Been ___, done that"
- 20a. Cheer for a matador
- 21a. The red planet
- 23a. "The Dark ___," series of novels by Stephen King with a film adaptation starring Idris Elba
- 27a. Like a dinosaur bone, for one
- 29a. "___ Jude" (1968 song by The Beatles)
- 30a. Vogue or Cosmopolitan, for short
- 31a. 1981 novel by Stephen King that won the British Fantasy Award
- 34a. Opposite of WSW: Abbr.
- 35a. Formal address for a gentleman
- ↶current36a. "Have ___ on me!" ("Show compassion!")
- 38a. "You can pass" color
- 41a. Earl Grey product
- 42a. "___: Warrior Princess"
- 45a. "That's an ___" (command)
- 49a. "Pet ___," 1983 novel by Stephen King with a film adaptation starring Jason Clarke
- 53a. What kings and queens do
- 54a. Apple's desktop
- 55a. Pumpkin-flavored dessert
- 56a. ___ of Wight
- 57a. Cruise ship stop or a kind of wine
- 58a. ___ Lovelace, programmer of the first algorithm
- 59a. ___ out (made ends meet)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.