Heavy metals Motley Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HEAVY METALS MOTLEY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Swampy area
- 4a. ___ Four (The Beatles' nickname)
- 7a. Cyber security tool that allows users to remain anonymous while surfing the web: Abbr.
- 10a. Cat's coat
- 11a. ___ vera (herbal gel)
- 12a. Spot for an espresso shot
- 13a. Cyber security system that protects a network from hackers
- 15a. Elevator, to a Brit
- 16a. Complain to, continuously
- 17a. Times New Roman and Arial, for two
- 18a. The "P" in PB Shelley
- 21a. Jacob's Biblical twin
- 23a. Trade punches with a trainer
- 24a. "Hot" alcohol-based drink
- 26a. Elton John's "___ Dancer"
- 27a. Dangerous, as winter roads
- 28a. Baseball field authority, for short
- 31a. Cyber security acronym for tests that determine whether a user is human
- 33a. Heavy metal's Motley ___
- 34a. "___-Tok of Oz" (L
- 35a. Place in a straight line
- 36a. "Begin ___," film starring Mark Ruffalo
- 39a. "I," to Greeks
- 41a. Like Rosie on "The Jetsons"
- 42a. Cyber security term for any kind of disruptive software
- 46a. "Proper" or "common" thing in grammar
- 47a. Cry after you crack this clue, perhaps
- 48a. Toothy gear
- 49a. Otoscope-wielding doctor: Abbr.
- 50a. ___ D'Amato (boxing coach)
- 51a. ___ close for comfort
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.