Higher education test Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HIGHER EDUCATION TEST ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Mouth of an animal
- 2d. Bee Gees hit "___ Can't Have You": 2 wds.
- 3d. Last year's juniors, for short
- 4d. Leonard ___, Canadian musician who sang "Hallelujah"
- 5d. Kissing in a crowd: Abbr.
- 6d. "Another ___ in the Wall," 1979 Pink Floyd song that featured in the 1998 movie "The Faculty"
- 7d. Sans-___
- 8d. Worldwide fuel group: Abbr.
- 9d. Lead-in to "immune" or "biography"
- 10d. Undecided, on a TV schedule: Abbr.
- 15d. Faithful
- 18d. Certain appliances: Abbr.
- 20d. Aberdeen native
- 21d. Prefix which means "middle"
- 22d. Spanish greetings
- 24d. "I've ___ it up to here!"
- 26d. Beaver construction
- 28d. "___ & Dumber," 1994 film
- 29d. Baseball's Slaughter
- 30d. Took a good look at
- 32d. Give up, as territory
- 34d. Croc's cousin, informally
- 38d. Small bodies of water
- 41d. "P.S
- 42d. Priscilla Presley's husband
- 44d. Kind of system or raise
- 45d. Door opener
- 46d. "Comfortably ___," 1979 Pink Floyd song that featured in the 2006 movie "The Departed"
- 48d. Higher education test: Abbr.
- 50d. Punk rock subgenre
- 51d. Chemical suffix
- 52d. Greatly annoy
- 53d. "C'___ la vie!"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.