Home to Times Square and the Empire State Building Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
HOME TO TIMES SQUARE AND THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7D. Toothy tool in a lumber mill
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Champagne uncorking sound
- 2d. Actor ___ Baldwin from "The Departed"
- 3d. Salty eye drop
- 4d. "My, my, how you've ___ since I last saw you!"
- 5d. Brings in, as income
- ↶current6d. Home to Times Square and the Empire State Building: Abbr.
- 7d. Toothy tool in a lumber mill
- 8d. Fertility clinic eggs
- 9d. "There must be some other ___!"
- 12d. "The ___ of Us," HBO show nominated for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series at the 2023 Emmy Awards
- 15d. Chef's protective garment
- 18d. Pig's "hello"
- 20d. ___-Mex (regional cuisine)
- 23d. Actress Russo of "The Intern"
- 24d. Scream or shout
- 25d. "A" of ETA, for short
- 26d. Burglar's haul
- 27d. Taiwanese laptop maker (anagram of "race")
- 28d. Chili ___ carne (spicy stew)
- 30d. Whiskey or bread grain
- 32d. "___ with the Stars," reality show nominated for Outstanding Choreography at the 2023 Emmy Awards
- 33d. Milky gemstone for those born in October
- 35d. ___ the knot (get married)
- 38d. Seek answers
- 39d. What a pedometer counts
- 40d. ___ Ferris, "Where the Heart Is" actress
- 43d. Aladdin's magical object
- 44d. Johannesburg's land: Abbr.
- 45d. Author Fleming who created James Bond
- 46d. Hiker's bed, perhaps
- 48d. Water faucet
- 50d. Second-largest ocean, for short
- 51d. "Press ___ key to continue"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.