I in MIT for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
I IN MIT FOR SHORT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 23D. Convent resident
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "That's ___ folks!"
- 2d. Sheep's cry
- 3d. Life ___ (years of living)
- 4d. What you see in zoos
- 5d. Local sandwich and meat shop
- 6d. Sum up, as numbers
- 7d. "Jurassic World" beast
- 8d. The apple of Adam's eye?
- 9d. "Big Apple" paper that acquired Wordle: Abbr.
- 14d. "___ Lisa Smile," 2003 Julia Roberts film
- 17d. Pendulum path
- 18d. "Raiders of the Lost ___," 1981 Indiana Jones film
- 19d. Letter before "H," phonetically
- ↶current22d. "I" in M.I.T, for short
- 23d. Convent resident
- 24d. ___ Johansson, "The Avengers" actress who released her debut album "Anywhere I Lay My Head" in 2008
- 25d. ___ favor ("Please," in Spanish)
- 27d. ___ Grand, Las Vegas hotel
- 28d. Tax planner's savings plan recommendation: Abbr.
- 30d. Microsoft Windows text editor
- 33d. Lead-in to "crow" for a crop-protecting mannequin
- 34d. Cry loudly
- 36d. Acknowledge the applause on the stage, in a way
- 37d. Prefix with "pen" for a life-saving device
- 41d. Elevator, to a Brit
- 42d. Baseball stitching
- 43d. Superlative suffix with "best"
- 44d. Flight connection word
- 45d. ___ Kravitz, "Mad Max" actress who is one half of electropop duo Lolawolf
- 47d. Paul McCartney's title of respect
- 48d. Common '90s music purchases: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.