Icebergs pointed part Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ICEBERGS POINTED PART 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30D. HCF's partner in maths: Abbr.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Beaver's project
- 2d. "Happy Gilmore" actor ___ Sandler
- 3d. "Been there, ___ that!"
- 4d. "The Breakfast Club" actor and filmmaker who is also the son of actor Martin Sheen
- 5d. Chop off, as branches
- 6d. Door opener
- 7d. Third month, for short
- 8d. Actress Thurman of "Pulp Fiction"
- 9d. Hair setting need
- 12d. Tooth-polishing organization: Abbr.
- 13d. Japan's capital
- 18d. Rainbow shape
- 20d. 405, in Roman numerals
- 22d. Baseball star Mel
- 24d. "Pants on fire" person
- 25d. One on your side?
- 26d. Quick refreshing snooze
- 27d. ___ and pepper shakers
- ↶current28d. Iceberg's pointed part
- 30d. HCF's partner in maths: Abbr.
- 31d. Fair-hiring initials
- 33d. "The Runner" actor who is also the son of actor Michael Douglas
- 36d. Hot "pressing" device
- 37d. "N" of N.D.A.
- 39d. Hourglass ingredient or beach contents
- 40d. ___ the knot
- 44d. Utah's ski destination
- 46d. Timed Olympics event
- 47d. Mother's mother, fondly
- 48d. Starchy tubers
- 49d. It might "drop" in disbelief
- 50d. Odd ___ out
- 51d. Head accessory
- 53d. "Mind your ___ business"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.