Ill Grammy nominated song by Madonna that was featured on the soundtrack for With Honors Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ILL GRAMMY NOMINATED SONG BY MADONNA THAT WAS FEATURED ON THE SOUNDTRACK FOR WITH HONORS 8 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 38A. Entice someone (anagram of "rule")
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "A" in AKA
- 5a. Well-suited
- 8a. Like vintage jewelry
- 11a. Hide's partner, in a children's game
- 12a. Moo makers
- 14a. Crusty Thanksgiving dessert
- 15a. Michelin rating unit
- 16a. Heroic saga
- 17a. Incoming flight info: Abbr.
- 18a. Stomach muscles, for short
- 21a. "___ or Later," Oscar-winning song by Madonna that was featured on the soundtrack for "Dick Tracy"
- 23a. ___ Gunderson from "The Simpsons"
- 26a. Ginger ___ (beverage)
- 28a. Spinning toy
- 29a. Director ___ Lupino of "The Hitch-Hiker"
- 30a. Chocolate ___ cake (molten dessert)
- 32a. Birthday celebration
- ↶current36a. "I'll ___," Grammy-nominated song by Madonna that was featured on the soundtrack for "With Honors"
- 38a. Entice someone (anagram of "rule")
- 39a. Swimmer's pool units
- 40a. "No more, no ___"
- 43a. Brew in a bag?
- 44a. Kissing at a mall, say: Abbr.
- 47a. "Die ___ Day," Grammy-nominated song by Madonna that was the title song for the 2002 James Bond film
- 49a. Came down in cats and dogs, say
- 52a. Sound of relief
- 53a. Michigan's ___ Arbor
- 54a. "This Used to Be My ___," song by Madonna that was featured in "A League of Their Own"
- 60a. Big Apple publication: Abbr.
- 61a. Large heap
- 62a. Captain Hook's helper in "Peter Pan"
- 63a. Chinese philosophy
- 64a. Declare off-limits
- 65a. Fencing sword
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.