In past days Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
IN PAST DAYS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7D. Car ding you fix at the body shop
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "What can ___ for you?": 2 wds.
- 2d. ___ Perignon (vintage champagne)
- 3d. ___ Rawls, "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" musician
- 4d. Bert's pal on "Sesame Street"
- 5d. Revel in former glories (anagram of "skab")
- ↶current6d. In past days
- 7d. Car ding you fix at the body shop
- 8d. Ted ___, "Ash vs Evil Dead" actor who plays Joxer in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- 9d. In-N-___ Burger
- 10d. Had some lasagna
- 11d. Doe, to a fawn
- 16d. Comic Carey who hosted "Whose Line Is It Anyway"
- 20d. Like a lone sock
- 21d. NFL ball carriers: Abbr.
- 22d. Organ near the lash and brow
- 23d. Basketball legend Shaquille O'___
- 25d. Vast variety or impressive display, say
- 26d. Grammar subject that may be "proper"
- 27d. "Dear ___" (advice column)
- 30d. Big-eyed barn birds
- 31d. Fancy fish eggs
- 32d. Sore ___ (one who reacts badly to failure)
- 38d. "Cool ___ cucumber": 2 wds.
- 39d. Hot chocolate season, perhaps
- 40d. Kevin ___, "Young Hercules" actor who plays Ares in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- 44d. Kind of badge for a Boy Scout
- 45d. Ctrl+Z, on a computer
- 46d. Sudden attack
- 47d. Computer memory unit that sounds like "bite"
- 48d. "Kiss," in Spanish
- 51d. MVP-winning quarterback Manning
- 53d. Chimpanzee, for one
- 54d. Certain craft beer: Abbr.
- 55d. Real estate listing
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.