Incas land Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
INCAS LAND 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 41A. Prefix with "demic" or "dermal"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. ___ Musk of SpaceX
- 5a. Constricting South American snake
- 8a. Sauce that accompanies sushi
- 11a. Building blocks in a playpen, perhaps
- 12a. Actor Paul ___ of "Ant-Man"
- 14a. Miner's metal
- 15a. Plant kept under the pillow by singletons in an Irish New Year's Eve tradition to help them dream of their future partners
- 17a. Legally forbid
- 18a. Like most salad bar vegetables
- 19a. Fit for a king, say
- 21a. Jumping seven ___, Brazilian New Year's Eve tradition meant to bring good luck
- 24a. Screamo's genre
- 25a. Have student loans, say
- 26a. Scottish headwear
- 29a. "___ Lang Syne," song that's sung on New Year's Eve to bid farewell to the previous year
- 33a. "How ___ fingers am I holding up?"
- 35a. YouTube Live watcher's woe
- 37a. Twist the facts
- 38a. PC data unit
- ↶current39a. Inca's land
- 41a. Prefix with "demic" or "dermal"
- 42a. Contraction in "Deck the Halls"
- 44a. Drinking champagne with ___, Russian New Year's Eve tradition that's meant to fulfill one's wishes
- 46a. "I'm ___ It" (McDonald's slogan)
- 49a. "Oh" follower on the alphabet chart?
- 50a. ___-ideal (perfect self-image)
- 51a. Red ___, item worn by Italians as a New Year's Eve tradition for good luck
- 57a. Music genre prefix
- 58a. "When ___ a wee lad...": 2 wds.
- 59a. Lady Gaga's alma mater: Abbr.
- 60a. "Look at Me, I'm Sandra ___"
- 61a. Lincoln's little one
- 62a. Socialite, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.