Jimmy webmaster and entrepreneur who is the co founder of Wikipedia Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
JIMMY WEBMASTER AND ENTREPRENEUR WHO IS THE CO FOUNDER OF WIKIPEDIA 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 33A. Lovelace of computer fame
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Alternatives to Dell laptops: Abbr.
- 4a. Doll or yo-yo, e.g.
- 7a. Horse's meal bundle
- 10a. "___ the best"
- 11a. Color or shade
- 12a. Portuguese for "hello"
- 13a. Not diluted, at bars
- 15a. In-flight information: Abbr.
- 16a. Grocery list unit
- 17a. ___ Karp, blogger and entrepreneur who is the founder and former CEO of Tumblr.
- 19a. ___ velvet cake
- 21a. Group of wolves
- 24a. Shed tears
- 27a. Heart rate measure: Abbr.
- 30a. Superhero ending for "bat" or "spider"
- 31a. Jimmy ___, webmaster and entrepreneur who is the co-founder of Wikipedia
- 33a. Lovelace of computer fame
- 34a. "___ You See Me" (Dave Franco starrer)
- 36a. Antonym, for short
- 37a. ___ Page, computer scientist and entrepreneur who is the co-founder of Google
- 40a. ___ Wolfe Herd, entrepreneur who is the founder of Bumble
- 43a. Single copy of a magazine
- 44a. Drink with fizz
- 45a. "Patience ___ virtue": 2 wds.
- 47a. "O" in UFO, for short
- 49a. ___ Thomas Spiegel, businessman who is the co-founder of Snap Inc.
- 52a. Exchange for cash?
- 55a. First month with thirty days, for short
- 58a. Spinach or broccoli, for short
- 59a. Water cube?
- 60a. Tai ___(martial art)
- 61a. Gobbled up
- 62a. "Some time ___"
- 63a. ___ Rock ("American Badass" rock artist)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.