Kind of phone or cookie Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
KIND OF PHONE OR COOKIE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 45D. It may be made in one pot
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "You're it!" game
- 2d. Grande who sang "POV," lovingly
- 3d. Grazing zone
- 4d. Kayak's cousin
- 5d. Baby's rocking bed
- 6d. Beach ball filler
- 7d. Wisdom tooth, for one
- 8d. Doe's young one
- 9d. Writer's block unblocker
- 10d. ___ Odenkirk, Emmy-winning actor who played Saul Goodman on "Better Call Saul"
- 13d. Hurt, as a muscle
- 16d. Room for learning
- 20d. Big Aussie avian
- 21d. Swing to and fro, as a hammock
- 22d. Campsite sight
- 24d. Recede, as the tide
- 26d. Indenting key
- 28d. "The ___ thickens"
- 29d. ___ Dalton, SAG Award-nominated actor who played Lalo Salamanca in "Better Call Saul"
- 30d. "Hello," in Rio
- 32d. Peachy ___ (very satisfactory)
- 34d. ___ Fabian, SAG Award-nominated actor who played Howard Hamlin in "Better Call Saul"
- 35d. Tom Kha Kai cuisine
- 41d. Actor Driver of "Marriage Story"
- 42d. Buffed up
- 44d. Kind of phone or cookie?
- 45d. It may be made in one pot
- 46d. In a skewed direction
- 48d. Letters on a Banana Boat bottle
- 50d. Prefix with "athlete" or "angle"
- 52d. Tai ___ (martial art)
- 53d. Beginning of a bray or end of a giggle
- 54d. It has a hammer-shaped bone
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.