Legume found in a pod Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LEGUME FOUND IN A POD 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 60A. ___ Dawson, football Hall-of-Famer
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Vegan kind of milk
- 4a. Yolk-based Christmas drink
- 7a. Not too many
- 10a. Strenuous responsibility or burden
- 12a. "Yes" while sailing
- 13a. Mohammed ___ (boxing legend)
- 14a. Game that's right before the finals, for short
- 15a. Pork or mutton, e.g.
- 17a. Neither's accomplice
- 18a. High school senior's statistic: Abbr.
- 20a. ___ White, former NFL defensive end whose nickname was "The Minister of Defense"
- 22a. Sweet treat with a hole
- 24a. Brazil's ___ Paulo
- 25a. Apple platform
- 26a. Warm Vietnamese bowlful
- 28a. Ready, willing, and ___
- 32a. Cinnamon ___ (swirly pastry)
- 34a. ___ Perry, former NFL defensive tackle whose nickname was "The Refrigerator"
- 37a. Cupid, to ancient Greeks (anagram of "sore")
- 38a. "That," in Spain
- 39a. Logic-based game played with matchsticks
- 40a. Palindromic constellation whose name means "the Altar"
- 43a. Post-lunch snooze
- 45a. ___ Payton, former NFL running back whose nickname was "Sweetness" in college
- 48a. Cyber surfer's address: Abbr.
- 49a. Brian ___ who sang "The Big Ship"
- 50a. ___ one's time (be patient)
- 52a. Ride for rapids
- 56a. "..
- 57a. "Japan" suffix
- 58a. Bengals' state
- 59a. Legume found in a pod
- 60a. ___ Dawson, football Hall-of-Famer
- 61a. "Court" follower to mean an unroofed area
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.