Letter with a twisty shape Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LETTER WITH A TWISTY SHAPE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30A. Japanese cartoon art genre
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Attorney's area of expertise
- 4a. At a low ___ (in a weak state)
- 7a. Snip with scissors
- 10a. Earth's line of rotation, e.g.
- 12a. Plunging neckline shape for a tee
- 13a. Squid's defensive secretion
- 14a. Basil-flavored pasta sauce
- 16a. Body part aptly hidden in "hearing"
- 17a. "Not ___ shabby!"
- 18a. Australian-American singer whose 1972 song became an anthem for the women's liberation movement: 2 wds.
- 22a. "The ___ of the Worlds," H.G
- 23a. Prefix with "pod" for a three-legged camera stand
- 24a. Butterfingered fella
- ↶current27a. Letter with a twisty shape
- 30a. Japanese cartoon art genre
- 34a. ___ the lines of (similar to)
- 37a. Part one of 18a's 1972 female empowerment lyric: 3 wds.
- 39a. South ___ (Seoul's country)
- 40a. Express disapproval, as a sports fan
- 41a. Something to put a houseplant in
- 42a. Glass half ___ (pessimistic view)
- 44a. Important promise like "I do"
- 47a. Part two of 18a's 1972 female empowerment lyric: 3 wds.
- 52a. Loving nickname similar to "honey"
- 55a. Neighbor of X on a keyboard, phonetically
- 56a. Unkind and wicked
- 58a. Bird that's "scared" away by farmers
- 59a. Magician's rabbit-procuring accessory
- 60a. Neat display
- 61a. Tabby in an alley, e.g.
- 62a. "___-la-la!" (humming syllables)
- 63a. Eli's Ivy League school
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.