Make a run for it Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MAKE A RUN FOR IT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 44D. Baby's dinnertime apron
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Hydroelectric project
- 2d. Sense of self
- 3d. Charm, as a lover
- 4d. Pretty bad
- 5d. Char, as a steak
- 6d. "___ Be There for You" (song by The Rembrandts)
- 7d. "___ in favor..."
- 8d. "The Lion King" villain
- 9d. Sticky stick?
- 10d. "Dark ___," 2012 thriller film starring Halle Berry as a shark expert
- 14d. Bowler's target
- 16d. Christmas carol
- 19d. Wildebeest native to Africa
- 20d. Prefix for "pilot" or "matic"
- 21d. Polar or Brown, e.g.
- 22d. Online bidding site
- 23d. Sphere in space
- 24d. Short-lived trend
- 26d. The "I" in ROY G
- 27d. "Any minute now!"
- 28d. Ireland, to the Irish
- 29d. Like a room in need of a humidifier
- 31d. Michael on "SNL"
- 34d. Sydney ___ House, Australia
- 35d. "Give it a go!"
- 38d. Trimmed the lawn
- 39d. Bit of pond slime
- 40d. Mix, as eggs
- 41d. "Monster's ___," 2001 drama film starring Halle Berry for which she won an Oscar
- ↶current42d. Make a run for it
- 44d. Baby's dinnertime apron
- 45d. Elbow joint part: Abbr.
- 46d. Decay, like food
- 47d. Seesaw requirement
- 48d. "___ Jude" (Beatles hit)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.