Make a speech say Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
MAKE A SPEECH SAY 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 48A. Extremely dry
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Tank filler
- 4a. Pluto or Scooby-Doo, e.g.
- 7a. "Go with the ___" (accept a situation)
- 11a. "Without further ___ ..
- 12a. Flightless bird from Australia
- 13a. Tug of war item
- 14a. Bachelor ___ (dwelling place)
- 15a. Granola ___ (hiker's snack)
- 16a. Huge responsibility
- 17a. "___ Christmas," 2011 animated fantasy movie featuring James McAvoy's voice
- 20a. Citrusy garnish
- 21a. New York's country: Abbr.
- 22a. "We could ___ your help"
- 24a. Swiss peaks
- 27a. "The ___," 2018 animated Christmas fantasy movie set in the fictional village of Whoville
- 30a. "Keep Climbing" airline
- 32a. Friend, slangily
- 33a. ___-la-la
- 35a. "The Snowy ___," 2016 Christmas-themed animated short film based on a book by Ezra Jack Keats
- 36a. Like old bread
- 38a. Deep sorrow
- 39a. Kyiv's country, for short
- 40a. Birds' homes
- 42a. Farm building for livestock
- ↶current45a. Make a speech, say
- 48a. Extremely dry
- 49a. Cariou of "Sweeney Todd"
- 50a. Singer Del Rey
- 54a. Curly cabbage
- 55a. Took charge, in a way
- 56a. Modern education letters
- 57a. City cab company
- 58a. It's high up!
- 59a. In-flight information: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.