Male sibling for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
MALE SIBLING FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8A. Vietnamese noodle soup
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Lion's luxuriant locks
- ↶current5a. Male sibling, for short
- 8a. Vietnamese noodle soup
- 11a. Cupid's Greek counterpart (anagram of "sore")
- 12a. "Oh no, I messed up!"
- 14a. Speed up, as an engine
- 15a. ___ Ledger, Oscar-winning "The Dark Knight" actor
- 17a. "Kane and ___," novel by Jeffrey Archer
- 18a. "Before," to Emily Dickinson
- 19a. 1978 Dolly Parton song from the eponymous album that topped the U.S
- 22a. "Discreet Music" musician Brian ___
- 23a. Pointy hole-making tool
- 24a. "___ did the chicken cross the road?"
- 27a. Electrical ___ (network for producing electricity)
- 30a. Japanese wrestling form
- 34a. Frozen rain, say
- 36a. "Touch ___," 1972 Dolly Parton song that was nominated for a Grammy: 2 wds.
- 39a. Prefix for "science" or "present"
- 40a. Feng ___ (Chinese aesthetic system)
- 41a. "The Cask of Amontillado" writer Edgar Allan ___
- 42a. Shoemaker's helper, in a Brothers Grimm fairy tale
- 45a. Train traveler's stop, for short
- 47a. 2005 Dolly Parton song written for the film "Transamerica" that was nominated for an Oscar: 2 wds.
- 53a. Last three vowels
- 54a. "I'm on your ___!" ("I support you!")
- 55a. Captain ___, Gregory Peck's "Moby Dick" role
- 58a. Palindromic Indian flatbread
- 59a. One who can predict the future, perhaps
- 60a. "I Will Always ___ You," 1973 Dolly Parton song famously covered by Whitney Houston
- 61a. Hill-dwelling insect
- 62a. Teary-eyed, perhaps
- 63a. Crone in a fairy tale, say
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.