Measure of power Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MEASURE OF POWER 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Charitable offerings
- 5a. Navigation technology: Abbr.
- 8a. Eyebrow's curve
- 11a. Plant's buried part
- 12a. Academic head
- 13a. Little hopper from Down Under
- 14a. Sleep ___ (cellphone setting)
- 15a. Ballot action
- 16a. Thanksgiving tuber
- 17a. "The ___," concluding words
- 19a. "___ Affair," 1976 song by Ramones from their self-titled album
- 21a. "Ready or not, ___ I come"
- 23a. Jet ___ (watercraft)
- 24a. Month after February, for short
- 25a. Water outlet
- 28a. "Sheena Is a ___ Rocker," 1977 song by Ramones from their album "Leave Home"
- 32a. "I Don't Want to ___ Up," song covered by Ramones in 1995 from their album "Adios Amigos!"
- 34a. Measure of power
- 37a. Experience visually
- 38a. Spanish "table"
- 39a. Gray ___ (uncertainty)
- 40a. Golden Retriever, e.g.
- 41a. "Yea" opposer
- 43a. "Able was I ere I saw ___" (palindromic phrase)
- 45a. "It ___ my mind!" (amazed me)
- 47a. ___ in a blue moon
- 48a. Peek-a-___
- 49a. Charismatic glow
- 51a. Highest point
- 55a. Ice hockey's Bobby ___
- 56a. Technical glitch, for one
- 57a. "___ up princess, or the crown slips"
- 58a. ___ Dee river
- 59a. Donut feature
- 60a. Prepare for a surprise party?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.