Month in 2021 when Paul Rudd was named Peoples Sexiest Man Alive for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MONTH IN 2021 WHEN PAUL RUDD WAS NAMED PEOPLES SEXIEST MAN ALIVE FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 15D. Tenth book of the New Testament, for short
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Grey's Anatomy" figures: Abbr.
- 2d. Bard's "before"
- 3d. Gentle touch
- 4d. Room at the top
- 5d. Unresponsive state
- 6d. Bustling center
- 7d. Outraged state
- 8d. ___ Gordon (NASCAR driver)
- 9d. "I ___ Killer" (TV series): 2 wds.
- 10d. Month in 2021 when Paul Rudd was named People's Sexiest Man Alive (for short)
- 15d. Tenth book of the New Testament, for short
- 16d. Valentine's day flower
- 20d. "Good heavens!": 2 wds.
- 21d. Month in 2021 when the "Friends" reunion screened 17 years after the show ended
- 22d. Grace ender
- 23d. Provoke
- 24d. Skin woe that may be concealed
- 26d. Keto or paleo, e.g.
- 27d. Call it quits
- 28d. Aaron ___, Hamilton's foe
- 29d. "The Time Machine" race
- 30d. Fishing ___ (device attached to a fishing rod)
- 32d. London lavatories
- 37d. Palindromic nickname for "grandma"
- 40d. Repeated cry at a beer party
- 42d. Fuzzy fruit with a pit
- 43d. Month in 2021 when Jeff Bezos flew to space and back
- 44d. Double-reed instrument
- 45d. Month in 2021 when US president Joe Biden met Queen Elizabeth II
- 46d. Moby-Dick hunter
- 47d. Protective garment for a lobster dinner
- 49d. Playboy Mansion VIP, familiarly
- 51d. Winter bug
- 52d. Month in 2021 when Microsoft pulled the plug on Internet Explorer (for short)
- 53d. Crew neck top
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.