Mowers target Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MOWERS TARGET 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 16A. ___ Leonard, LA Clippers player who was the recipient of the NBA Finals MVP in 2014 and 2019
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. ___ Moines, Iowa
- 4a. Steaming, like a bowl of soup
- 7a. Shed some tears
- 10a. Picnic-loving insect
- 11a. Not strong
- 12a. Masala ___ (Indian tea)
- 13a. Seeded bakery loaf
- 14a. Cape-wearing savior
- 15a. Mower's target
- 16a. ___ Leonard, LA Clippers player who was the recipient of the NBA Finals MVP in 2014 and 2019
- 18a. Baseballer ___ Gehrig
- 19a. Psychic's prowess: Abbr.
- 21a. ___ Hall, iconic Diane Keaton role
- 24a. Tony ___, retired San Antonio Spurs player who was the recipient of the NBA Finals MVP in 2007
- 27a. Ikea purchases for one's room, perhaps
- 28a. Rooster's lady
- 29a. Common legume in crosswords and casseroles
- 31a. One of Canada's languages, for short
- 32a. Weather away, as soil
- 35a. Half ___ (like a pessimist's glass)
- 38a. Subtraction sign
- 39a. Stitch's Disney friend
- 40a. Father of Todd and Rod Flanders on "The Simpsons"
- 42a. ___ Iguodala, Golden State Warriors player who was the recipient of the NBA Finals MVP in 2015
- 46a. Powder that's sprinkled after a shower
- 49a. Tehran's country
- 52a. Abet's partner
- 53a. "A" in BART
- 54a. Trevi Fountain's locale
- 55a. Chinese food flavoring: Abbr.
- 56a. Wolverine's pack?: Hyph.
- 57a. Locks' openers
- 58a. ___ out (just about manage)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.