No ands or buts Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
NO ANDS OR BUTS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 23D. Run-___ (chance meetings)
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Deadly sin concerned with desire
- 2d. Palo ___, headquarters for many tech companies
- 3d. Hornbill's prominent feature
- 4d. Snaky swimmer
- 5d. What "S" indicates, on a T-shirt
- 6d. Food ___, drowsy feeling after a heavy meal
- 7d. England's capital city that hosts a World Marathon Majors race
- 8d. Verb that sounds like the letter after "N"
- 9d. Geese flying formation shape
- 10d. Wrap up
- 12d. Land of hieroglyphics
- 19d. Cry of discovery
- ↶current21d. "No ___, ands, or buts!"
- 23d. Run-___ (chance meetings)
- 25d. James Webb Space Telescope organization: Abbr.
- 26d. "RuPaul's ___ Race"
- 27d. Office overlord
- 28d. ___ of silence (promise)
- 29d. Hollywood Walk of Fame feature
- 31d. Umberto ___, Italian author of "The Name of the Rose"
- 34d. Repetitive behavior condition: Abbr.
- 35d. "Horton Hears a ___!" (book by Dr
- 38d. German capital city that hosts a World Marathon Majors race
- 39d. Follow a snowy trail in Aspen, say
- 41d. Type or variety
- 42d. Moldable art class medium
- 46d. The Rolling Stones, e.g.
- 48d. ___ Ness, large Scottish freshwater body
- 49d. "Therefore," to Descartes
- 50d. Poetic tribute
- 51d. Pay-___-view
- 52d. "Da ___ G Show" (Sacha Baron Cohen show)
- 54d. Negative vote
- 55d. Teddy Roosevelt's Mount Rushmore neighbor, fondly
- 57d. First-aid supply holder
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.