Nocturnal mammal that hangs upside down Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
NOCTURNAL MAMMAL THAT HANGS UPSIDE DOWN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7A. ___ shot (police photograph)
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Vehicle with a meter
- ↶current4a. Nocturnal mammal that hangs upside-down
- 7a. ___ shot (police photograph)
- 10a. "It's ___-or-die situation!": 2 wds.
- 11a. ___ Chanel of fashion
- 12a. "Press ___ key to continue"
- 13a. English ship known for transporting the group known as the Pilgrims to America in 1620
- 16a. Hit head-on, as a door
- 17a. ___ and aah
- 18a. "___ no more" ("I get it")
- 20a. HMS ___, English Royal Navy ship known for carrying Charles Darwin on a global voyage
- 23a. Jaden, to Will Smith
- 24a. Cat's coat
- 25a. Slangy refusal
- 27a. Like one with no clothes on
- 31a. Fall ___ grace (lose favor)
- 33a. RMS ___, British passenger ship known for being sunk by an iceberg
- 35a. Carbonated alcohol-diluter
- 36a. Texter's "I've heard enough!": Abbr.
- 37a. "Not a moment ___ soon!"
- 38a. Civil rights icon ___ Parks
- 41a. Oak tree nut
- 43a. Holy city in Saudi Arabia
- 45a. Con's opposite
- 46a. "Armageddon" actress Tyler
- 47a. HMS ___, British Royal Navy ship that has a NASA Space Shuttle named after it
- 52a. President Eisenhower's nickname
- 53a. At the peak of, say
- 54a. Snow queen in "Frozen"
- 55a. Meditative Buddhist discipline
- 56a. Driver's license info
- 57a. Take a siesta
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.