Obamas 2010 healthcare measure Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
OBAMAS 2010 HEALTHCARE MEASURE ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 37D. "Snakes ___ Plane" (Samuel L
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Citric ___ (compound in citric fruits)
- 2d. Enjoy, as bubble gum
- 3d. Game played before the final, say
- 4d. Ten-year periods
- 5d. "Soul," in France
- 6d. Gaming novice (anagram of "boon")
- 7d. Feathery stole
- 8d. "A" in Q&A, for short
- 9d. Fireplace residue
- 10d. Suffix with "lemon" for a drink you may buy from a kid's stand
- 15d. Deli cold cut or popular pizza topping
- 17d. Catch in the act
- 19d. NFL ball carriers: Abbr.
- 21d. Direct, as a ship
- 23d. "Rent-a-car" giant (anagram of "visa")
- 24d. "Whack-a-___" (carnival game)
- 25d. Renaissance or Victorian, for one
- 26d. Film from a small studio, say (rhymes with "windy")
- 28d. Letters before an alternative name
- 29d. Illuminated
- 30d. Eldest Bridgerton son, and the head of the family in "Bridgerton"
- 32d. Princess Jasmine's love interest, in a 1992 Disney film
- ↶current35d. Obama's 2010 healthcare measure: Abbr.
- 37d. "Snakes ___ Plane" (Samuel L
- 41d. ___ Whistledown, author who gossips about the life of the Bridgertons
- 43d. Address a deity, say
- 44d. Sharpen, as a skill
- 45d. Granny, fondly
- 46d. "Able was I ___ I saw elba"
- 47d. Living room's "entertainment" fixtures: Abbr.
- 48d. Porridge grain
- 50d. When repeated, Dexter's troublesome sister in the cartoons
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.