Payment made on the first of every month Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PAYMENT MADE ON THE FIRST OF EVERY MONTH 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 54D. Sweater neckline, sometimes
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Strapless or padded garment
- 2d. Actor Perlman from "Hellboy"
- 3d. "What are the ___" (chances)
- 4d. "America's ___ Talent"
- 5d. "Where would ___ without you": 2 wds.
- 6d. "American ___ Warrior" (sports entertainment reality show)
- 7d. Shopaholic's favorite term, perhaps
- 8d. Lamentic expression of grief
- 9d. Airport pick-up vehicle
- 14d. "___ a Wonderful Life"
- 16d. IRS collection
- 19d. Brand with a leaping animal as its logo
- 21d. "Bleh!"
- 23d. "Brown Eyed Girl" singer Morrison
- 25d. Brand ___ (fresh)
- 26d. "Midsommar" director Aster
- 27d. ___ Gadot ("Wonder Woman" actress)
- 29d. ___ de Janeiro
- 31d. ___ room (largest room in the executive residence)
- 32d. DNA relative: Abbr.
- 33d. Movie conclusion word
- 36d. ___ O'Leary, actor portraying Dr
- 37d. Morlocks and ___ ("The Time Machine" species)
- 40d. "___ Me Down Slowly" (Alec Benjamin song)
- 44d. ___ Grissom, fictional character on CSI
- 45d. "August: ___ County" (Meryl Streep comedy)
- 47d. Bird symbolic of childbirth
- 48d. "I rest my ___" (conclude)
- 49d. "Once" follower in fables, mostly
- ↶current50d. Payment made on the first of every month?
- 54d. Sweater neckline, sometimes
- 56d. "___ the force be with you"
- 57d. ___-CIO: Abbr
- 58d. GPS reading, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.