Peak that may be Italian Swiss or Austrian Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PEAK THAT MAY BE ITALIAN SWISS OR AUSTRIAN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 26D. ___-aging cream
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Purse or tote, e.g.
- 2d. What a light bulb symbolizes, in comics
- 3d. Flop big time, as a movie
- 4d. Grand ___ National Park, Arizona
- 5d. "It's ___ from me!" ("Sorry, not happening!"): 2 wds.
- 6d. Repair, as a broken heart (rhymes with "send")
- 7d. Tina ___, basketball Hall-of-Famer and one of WNBA's all-time leading scorers
- 8d. "Woo-___! We won!"
- 9d. Money in Tokyo
- 12d. "Teeny," to a Scotsman
- 16d. ___ Kunis, "Black Swan" actress
- 18d. Earlier than A.D.: Abbr.
- 20d. Slap the cuffs on, as a criminal
- 22d. Diagram in an atlas
- 24d. ___-hop (popular music genre)
- ↶current25d. Peak that may be Italian, Swiss, or Austrian
- 26d. ___-aging cream
- 27d. It holds the line?
- 28d. Kangaroo's pouch, e.g.
- 30d. Thumb drive port letters
- 32d. Pan for Chinese fried rice
- 35d. "Great minds think ___" (similarly)
- 36d. Sixty seconds, briefly
- 38d. Lisa ___, basketball Hall-of-Famer and four-time Olympic champion
- 39d. Olive's last name in "Popeye"
- 41d. Amazon speaker that you can speak to
- 45d. Chain famous for its flapjacks: Abbr.
- 46d. She's an opera star
- 47d. Cheese from North Holland
- 48d. Day between Wednesday and Friday, for short
- 49d. Alley-___ (WNBA move)
- 50d. Special-___ (super secret military missions)
- 52d. Quantity or measure, for short
- 53d. Brit student's slang for "college"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.