Pulitzer winning Big Apple publication Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
PULITZER WINNING BIG APPLE PUBLICATION ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 4D. "How cuteee!"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Number of Super Bowl titles won by Tom Landry during his coaching career
- 2d. Major time period in history, say
- ↶current3d. Pulitzer-winning "Big Apple" publication: Abbr.
- 4d. "How cuteee!"
- 5d. Cook in the oven, say (rhymes with "coast")
- 6d. State with Austin and Houston, and where Tom Landry was born
- 7d. Pro Football Hall of ___, honorary list that Tom Landry was inducted into in 1990
- 8d. Prefix that means "bird"
- 9d. What you pay the government
- 14d. "May I ___ you?" (offer from one on a information desk)
- 18d. Treasure hunter's aid
- 19d. ___ car (second-hand)
- 21d. Crown or summit
- 22d. Banned insecticide: Abbr.
- 23d. Pop singer Grande, lovingly
- 24d. ___ wolf (solitary type)
- 27d. Metallic bar
- 29d. Fuzzy stuff from a sweater
- 30d. "If all ___ fails..."
- 31d. Chrysler Building architect William Van ___
- 34d. Belgrade native, say
- 37d. Prince Valiant's son
- 38d. Film director's do-over
- 40d. Watch chain
- 41d. Write on glass, say
- 43d. "The Selfish Giant" author ___ Wilde
- 45d. Lady ___ who sang "Bloody Mary"
- 46d. Clickable desktop item
- 47d. BMW competitor
- 51d. Soapmaking substance
- 53d. Letters before a street name, perhaps
- 54d. Spill-cleaning cloth?
- 55d. Fannie ___ (government mortgage agency)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.