Rain bubble gum Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
RAIN BUBBLE GUM 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 51A. Ballerina's digit
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "Dot" follower in a web address
- 4a. School transport
- 7a. Truffle ___, truffle hunting pig
- 10a. Sailor's "Sure!"
- 11a. Ambient music composer Brian ___
- 12a. "___ heard enough!"
- 13a. Seat ___ (car safety feature)
- 15a. "I'm quite ___ of her" ("I like her")
- 17a. ___ pal (rhyming bestie)
- 18a. "According to me," to texters: Abbr.
- 20a. Eyebrow shape
- 22a. American ___ Society, voluntary health organization supported by Michelle Pfeiffer
- 25a. Sleep stage with intense dreams: Abbr.
- 26a. Flying saucer in a sci-fi movie, perhaps: Abbr.
- 27a. Edge of a dress, say
- 29a. ___ machine, casino game with a "jackpot"
- 33a. ___, medium, hard (difficulty levels)
- 35a. "The ___ of Innocence," 1993 romantic movie starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Winona Ryder
- 38a. Santa ___, city in California where Michelle Pfeiffer was born
- 39a. Rock's ___ Speedwagon
- 40a. "She" in Lisbon
- 41a. Winemaker's large container
- 42a. ___ Lipa, "Sweetest Pie" singer
- 45a. Black-and-white hunter in the North Pacific
- 47a. "Fantasy ___," drama TV series where Michelle Pfeiffer debuted as an actress in 1978
- ↶current50a. Rain-___ (bubble gum)
- 51a. Ballerina's digit
- 52a. Rubik's puzzling contraption
- 54a. Info crunched during research
- 58a. Spanish for "that"
- 59a. British barrister's degree: Abbr.
- 60a. "French ___," 2020 comedy-drama film starring Michelle Pfeiffer as Frances Price
- 61a. Day after Sunday, for short
- 62a. "Blah, blah, blah," for short
- 63a. Suffix for "Japan" or "Vietnam"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.