Recyclers prefix Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
RECYCLERS PREFIX 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 56A. Part of a meter, in literature
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Imitate a drunk speaker, perhaps
- 5a. Spider's woven trap
- 8a. Word repeated twice before "Hooray!"
- 11a. ___ bar (Polynesian-themed setting)
- 12a. Fall Out Boy's genre, say
- 13a. Doctor who treats a nasal cavity: Abbr.
- 14a. Light bulb's light source, for short
- 15a. "Evil Ways" band who performed at the 1969 Woodstock Festival
- 17a. ___ Spice (Victoria Beckham's Spice Girls nickname)
- 18a. Acrobat's close-fitting bottoms
- 19a. Cubes in a cold tray
- 22a. ___ Sanders (British comedian)
- 23a. Satisfy by agreeing to one's demands
- 27a. Practice in a boxing ring
- 31a. The ___, "I Can't Explain" band who performed at the 1969 Woodstock Festival
- 32a. Loose, like oversized pants
- 35a. "Got ___ better ideas?"
- 36a. Blissful Biblical site
- 38a. Arlo ___, "Walkin' Down the Line" singer who performed at the 1969 Woodstock Festival
- 40a. Talk non-stop
- 43a. Tokyo, before the 19th century
- 44a. Sends, as a payment (anagram of "mister")
- 46a. Literary tributes
- 50a. George Strait's "One Night ___ Time": 2 wds.
- 52a. ___ Sommer, "America" singer who performed at the 1969 Woodstock Festival
- 53a. Aspiring musician's pitch?
- 54a. Romantic texting shorthand
- ↶current55a. Recycler's prefix
- 56a. Part of a meter, in literature
- 57a. "Public Enemies" organization: Abbr.
- 58a. Celebrity carpet color?
- 59a. Nestle ice-cream brand
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.