Robert Frost or William Wordsworth for one Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ROBERT FROST OR WILLIAM WORDSWORTH FOR ONE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 13D. Alternatives to Dells: Abbr.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Smack ___ in the middle
- 2d. Vein content, in a mine
- 3d. Perfect score, to a gymnast
- 4d. Three-piece business attire
- 5d. Fire ___ (exit for a fire)
- 6d. Freshly painted, say
- 7d. ___ Martin, "VH1: All Access" actress whose name might remind you of a pie ingredient
- 8d. "The ___ the merrier!"
- ↶current9d. Robert Frost or William Wordsworth, for one
- 13d. Alternatives to Dells: Abbr.
- 15d. ___ Wright, filmmaker known for "Baby Driver" or "Hot Fuzz"
- 16d. "Lah-di-___!"
- 20d. Santa's jovial laugh syllables: 2 wds.
- 21d. Long Island ___ Tea (cocktail)
- 23d. "___ Baba and the Forty Thieves"
- 24d. ___ Rogers, "Kitty Foyle" actress whose name might remind you of a rooty spice
- 25d. Includes in an email loop, say: Abbr.
- 27d. Viral Internet image, like "Bad Luck Brian"
- 28d. Buzzing vocabulary insect
- 29d. Wood-shaping tool (anagram of "daz")
- 31d. Greek letter that sounds like "row"
- 32d. Former NBA player ___ Ming
- 34d. ___ disturb (sign on a teen's door, perhaps): 2 wds.
- 37d. ___ of Liberty, NYC landmark
- 39d. Kevin ___, "Footloose" actor whose name might remind you of a meaty sandwich ingredient
- 41d. Cheetah or dalmatian marking
- 42d. Mediterranean bread with hummus
- 44d. "___ & Furious" (film series)
- 45d. Junior navy rank, for short
- 46d. ___ and flow
- 48d. "That's so gross!"
- 49d. Stranded motorists' organization: Abbr.
- 50d. Restaurant supervisor, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.