San Pedro Honduras anagram of saul Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SAN PEDRO HONDURAS ANAGRAM OF SAUL 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 42D. Storyline of a film, say
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Suitable and on point, say
- 2d. Lavatory, in Leeds
- 3d. Square ___ in a round hole
- 4d. Fundamental, as a concept
- 5d. Chicken ___ king (chicken dish): 2 wds.
- 6d. Puerto ___, commonwealth that placed second in the 2013 and 2017 editions of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 7d. Grassy garden roll
- 8d. Plural of "is"
- 9d. Letters of inheritance?
- 11d. Opposite of "micro"
- 13d. Great quality, as audio: Hyph.
- 18d. Billboard chart-topper, say
- 20d. Pest on a dog
- 21d. Exclamation of frustration
- 22d. Sulk or pout (rhymes with "cope")
- 23d. Online bidding site
- 24d. ___ supervision required
- 26d. Abs-defining exercise: Hyph.
- 27d. Gladiator's battle site
- 30d. Company that used to be called CTR: Abbr.
- 32d. Biblical paradise
- 34d. Soda container
- 37d. Place a wager, say
- 38d. Smear of paint (anagram of "baud")
- 39d. ___ Korea, country that placed second in the 2009 edition of the World Baseball Classic tournament
- 40d. Unit of energy that sounds like "juul"
- ↶current41d. San Pedro ___, Honduras (anagram of "saul")
- 42d. Storyline of a film, say
- 43d. Apple tablet
- 44d. "Succession" airer: Abbr.
- 45d. Mythical bird from "Arabian Nights"
- 46d. New Year's ___
- 47d. Hawaiian floral necklace
- 48d. Holiday ___, hotel chain
- 49d. The result of sin/tan
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.